1. What optional item is put underground on pool circulation systems that is going to make future leak detection and repair very difficult in the future? (Save hundreds of $$ by not installing)
2. What optional item is installed on pool systems all over the world that makes it impossible to keep the ph adjusted properly? (Save over $1000 by not installing)
3. What kind of valve is going to needlessly complicate your system and cause costly service calls? (Save hundreds of $$ by not installing)
4. Why is it wrong to put a gas pool heater on many pool systems? (Save hundreds of $$ by not installing)
5. Of the 3 types of pool filters, which one is going to make my life the easiest? (Save many hours $$ of pool filter maintenance time)
6. Where are the 2 places that the pool pump should never be located? (Save hundreds of $$ of frustrations and extra time $$ on service calls)
7. What should always be installed with a cartridge filter but rarely is? (Save $$ by installing this useful item)
8. What should be installed with every automatic chlorinator but often is not? (Save hundreds of repair and replacement $$ by installing)
9. Why is it important to consider the pool cover before building the pool? (Save hundreds of $$ by not installing planning for your cover before building the pool. )
10. What pool system controls are hated by pool techs, very costly to install and service, and will needlessly complicate my pool system? (Save hundreds of $$ by not installing)
11. What type of pump lid will make pump priming the easiest?
12. Should I build an enclosure around my equipment pad? (Save hundreds of $$ by doing this right)
13. What feature should be built into the lower pool of a negative edge pool design but rarely is? (Save many hours $$ of future struggles with the lower pool)
14. What type of pool cover should I never buy? (Save thousands of $$ by not installing)
15. What item should be plumbed onto every backwash line but almost never is? (Save hundreds of $$ of water bills and service calls by installing)
16. What is installed in many gunite pools that will require hiring a scuba diver to repair in the future? (Save hundreds of $$ by not installing)
and it would take me a lot more than 1 hour to go over all of these points. With this hidden webpage you will have a load of useful information to help you be a well informed pool equipment buyer for only $9.95 which is just a fraction of the price of a service call by Metro Pool Service!
If you find only one tip somewhere in this ebook that will save you just one service call or from buying just one piece of equipment you don't need (and you will most likely find much more than that) it will have paid for itself many times over!
It's that simple. Nothing to download! Once you are on my hidden webpage, bookmark the page on your browser so you will be able to come back anytime.
If the claims I have made above are only 1/2 true, this is still a great deal for you, but it's all true. You can't afford to miss out on this hidden webpage packed with $$$$ money saving ideas for your pool.
You can see for yourself TODAY!
Isn't it worth $9.95 to find out what I know about saving you some hard earned cash?