If you need a professional Tulsa metro area pool opening company to prepare your swimming pool for the spring and summer, we're here to help.
We provide pool opening services throughout the area, including most repairs necessary to get your pool running properly again.
We're your Tulsa metro area pool specialists for your in-ground or aboveground swimming pool.
Opening your pool for spring should be handled by professionals. After being unused throughout the long cold winter, improper startup of your pool can create damage including liner tearing, pump or filter damage, and cloudy water. We promise professional and reliable service so you can begin enjoying your pool as quickly as possible.
Metro Pool Service will ...
- Drain winter cover, fold and prep the cover for your storage.
- Drain and fold water bags (if applicable).
- Clean debris from winter pool cover and place debris into garbage bags. (We’ll put the bags wherever you’d like, but you’ll have to dispose of them).
- Remove all winterizing material (gizzmos, plugs, etc.).
- Re-install your circulation equipment, skimmer baskets, pump basket, etc.
- Re-install your pool deck equipment, ladders, hand rails, etc.
- Vacuum to waste the pools that had mesh safety covers.
- Re-install pump plugs, pressure gauges, and turn on pump.
- Visual inspection for pump or filter leaks.
- Test the pool water and add necessary chemicals.
- Answer any questions that you may have.
What you will need to have ready ....
- Access to all pool equipment.
- Pool accessories laid out for installation.
- Accessible water from outdoor tap.
- Pool filled to appropriate level.
- Electrical power supply switches accessible.
- Unlocked gate.
Call 918-622-4400 today to schedule your spring pool opening!
Click here to fill out the "Contact Us" form.
Click here to return to home page.
Enjoy this page? Please pay it forward. Here's how...
Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?
- Click on the HTML link code below.
- Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment,
your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.